Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20899 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,807 (RM8,647) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (21 minutes ago)