Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21295 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,491 (RM11,695) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)