Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,901 (685,577 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)