Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,032 (696,874 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)