Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00288 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,910 (663,292 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)