Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 711 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,243 (482,968 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)