Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,151 (716,499 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)