Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,098 (₨84,099) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)