Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 984 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,633 (221,846 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)