Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,476 (199,471 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)