Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,145 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)