Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04986 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,011 (E£ 20,283) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)