Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04574 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €900 (E£ 19,687) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (17 minutes ago)