Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05996 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,391 (E£ 23,200) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)