Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04769 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €864 (E£ 18,106) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)