Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04595 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €915 (E£ 19,920) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)