Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 66% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €754 (434,574 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (31 minutes ago)