Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,476 (AU$3,652) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)