Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,825 (AU$5,420) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (41 minutes ago)