Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,897 ($4,107) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)