Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,649 ($3,911) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)