Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,578 ($3,178) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)