Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,165 ($3,725) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)