Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,775 ($5,076) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)