Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,098 ($3,515) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 2 hours ago)