Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,987 ($5,606) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)