Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22779 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (﷼ 14,935) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)