Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23803 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 (﷼ 13,169) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)