Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04625 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,228 (E£ 26,552) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)