Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04817 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €998 (E£ 20,722) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)