Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,570 (E£ 26,111) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)