Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,230 (4,859 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)