Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13906 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,218 (15,952 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)