Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04529 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,253 (27,656 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)