Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,337 (4,256,256 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)