Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25721 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,361 (Dirham 16,953) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)