Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25431 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 (Dirham 16,916) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)