Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25381 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,891 (Dirham 15,330) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)