Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20738 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,420 (6,845TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)