Cost of living comparison between Aksaray, Turkey and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26661 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,479 (5,546TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)