Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25731 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,515 (5,886TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)