Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,516 (₨181,748) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (35 minutes ago)