Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (¥410,431) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)