Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,296 (¥393,145) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)