Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,973 (¥263,912) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)