Cost of living comparison between Ajmer, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,632 (₨192,598) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)