Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,164 (₨92,892) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)