Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,524 (﷼ 63,066,907) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)