Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,102 (₨84,612) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)