Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,009 (₨80,890) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)