Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 863 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €906 (₨67,941) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)