Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,751 ($3,072) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)