Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,455 ($2,842) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)