Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,258 ($4,593) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)