Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,265 (₨95,355) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)