Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,096 (₨80,187) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)