Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09001 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,823 (20,257 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)