Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09151 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,586 (28,261 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)