Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,529 (10,104TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)