Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,664 (6,868TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)