Cost of living comparison between Aden, Yemen and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00364 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,394 (931,234 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)