Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 EUR / YER
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,609 (700,849 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 2 hours ago)