Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 (AU$5,683) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)