Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.712 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 83% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,959 (AU$8,364) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)