Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 894 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,137 (AU$8,426) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)