Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,869 (AU$8,439) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)