Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04155 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,978 (71,660 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)