Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,558 (10,338TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)