Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18183 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,171 (GH₵11,938) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)