Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,788 (GH₵17,218) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)