Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23697 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 (GH₵16,210) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)