Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04838 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,284 (Mex$ 47,205) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)