Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,012 (1,004,672 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)