Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,192 (1,089,135 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)