Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,660 (698,502 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)