Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,021 (729,151 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (22 minutes ago)