Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,526 (665,068 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)