Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,314 (5,560,019 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)