Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,159 (5,310,567 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)