Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,098 (4,086,213 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (34 minutes ago)