Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,539 (5,662,704 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)