Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 (3,856,977 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)