Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25050 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,496 (Dirham 21,941) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)