Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23427 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,587 (Dirham 15,310) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)