Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25431 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 72% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,174 (Dirham 20,344) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)