Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25721 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,293 (Dirham 20,577) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)