Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25775 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,469 (Dirham 21,217) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)