Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,746 (1,785,081 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (33 minutes ago)