Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,562 (2,319,846 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)