Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 (1,554,286 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)