Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,170 (2,726,912 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)