Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (1,811,808 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (22 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)