Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,097 (2,729,297 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)