Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,583 (1,699,571 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (43 minutes ago)