Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,154 (2,725,743 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)