Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,658 (£2,323) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)