Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,190 (£3,624) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)