Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,453 (£3,760) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)