Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,653 (£2,366) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)