Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,013 (C$5,828) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)