Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,392 (C$3,753) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)