Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,827 (C$5,568) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)