Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,472 (﷼ 56,165,301) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (10 minutes ago)