Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,164 (kr38,415) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (40 minutes ago)