Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13435 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,765 (kr35,464) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (25 minutes ago)