Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13472 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,892 (kr36,314) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)