Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,752 (kr35,361) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (40 minutes ago)