Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,773 (kr35,481) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)