Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,803 (kr35,727) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (32 minutes ago)