Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,401 (kr25,304) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)