Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,184 (kr23,689) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)