Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.787 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,024 Dinar (3,940 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)