Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.755 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,991 Dinar (4,513 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (25 minutes ago)