Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.484 DZD / LYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,898 Dinar (5,758 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)