Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.972 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,424 Dinar (5,566 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)