Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.636 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,248 Dinar (5,510 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 421,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)