Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.594 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,201 Dinar (4,488 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)