Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.587 DZD / LYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,008 Dinar (5,246 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)