Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.996 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 340,142 Dinar (11,340TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)