Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.904 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,812 Dinar (8,828TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (44 minutes ago)