Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.619 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 327,993 Dinar (€2,401) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)