Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.172 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 364,537 Dinar (12,082 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)