Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.641 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,504 Dinar (9,687 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)