Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.971 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,458 Dinar (13,402 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (36 minutes ago)