Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.119 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 318,714 Dinar (11,334 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)