Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.229 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,319 Dinar (元15,871) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (27 minutes ago)