Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.044 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 404,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,439 Dinar (元20,471) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)