Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.099 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 368,219 Dinar (元20,345) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)