Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.044 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,119 Dinar (元26,061) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)