Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.353 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,899 Dinar (6,202KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (33 minutes ago)